At George Mason University degree completion is the main focus. Mason's degree completion initiatives include intensive advising and student academic support.
Admission to the BIS program is contingent upon admission to George Mason University as an undergraduate transfer student. Eligibility requirements specific to the BIS Program include:
- age 22 years or older
- prior accumulation of at least 12 semester hours of transferable college credit;
- a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or greater in previous higher education coursework
- the student must not have a current suspension from another institution.
If you are interested in obtaining more information about the BIS program:
- Sign-up to attend an Information Session under the Events tab on our website or contact us at bis.gmu.edu if you do not see one listed.
- Use the Transfer Application below to apply to Mason.
- After you have been accepted to Mason, if you have not yet met with a BIS Academic Advisor, then contact us to make an appointment.