1) Click the blue “Schedule Your Advising Appointment!” button above and login using your Mason Net ID and password.
2) Click the Blue "Get Assistance" Button in the top right corner.
3) Select Academic Advising.
4) Select College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
5) Select Bachelor of Individualized Study, click next.
6) Select preferred advisor from drop down list (click the box and list will appear), click next.
8) Select time and date from available options, click next.
9) Type what you’d like to discuss during your appointment in the comments box.
10) If you’d like to receive a text message reminder 1 hour before your appointment: Select “Send me a text” and add your phone number.
In order to best serve our students we offer virtual appointments via Zoom or if needed by phone. In person appointments can be made on an as needed basis. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or your advisor to set-up an in-person appointment. If you have additional questions, please email us at email@example.com.
The BIS office is located on the third floor of the Enterprise Building suite 300, however in order to ensure faculty or staff are available, please make an in-person appointment before arriving at our office. We assist students Monday through Friday during regular business hours.
Please note that during peak registration times advisors may not be able to accommodate same day appointments.