|Student Last Name Beginning With||Primary Advisor||Primary Advisor Email|
|A - G||Jessica Shindlerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|H - L||Andrea Barabachemail@example.com|
|M - Q||Andrea Barabachfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|R - T||Janet Poirotemail@example.com|
|U - Z||Janet Poirotfirstname.lastname@example.org|
1) Click the blue “Schedule Your Advising Appointment!” button above to login to Navigate. Use your Mason Net ID and password.
2) Click the Blue "Get Assistance" Button in the top right corner.
3) Select Academic Advising.
4) Select College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
5) Select Bachelor of Individualized Study, click next.
6) Select your assigned advisor from the drop down list (click the box and list will appear), click next.
8) Select time and date from available options, click next.
IMPORTANT: If you do not see availability that fits your life/school/work schedule, please email your advisor to discuss options.
9) Please share what you’d like to discuss during your appointment in the comments box. This helps your advisor be prepared to help you during your appointment.
10) If you’d like to receive a text message reminder 1 hour before your appointment: Select “Send me a text” and add your phone number.
11) Review appointment details.
12) Click submit button.
If you do not receive a confirmation email to your GMU email account, the appointment was not scheduled.
In order to best serve our students we offer virtual appointments via Zoom (or phone). If you have additional questions, please email us at email@example.com.
The BIS office is located on the third floor of Enterprise Hall in suite 300. However, in order to ensure faculty/staff are available, please make an in-person appointment before arriving at our office. We assist students Monday through Friday during regular business hours.
Please note that during peak registration times advisors may not be able to accommodate same day appointments.