1) Click the blue “Schedule Your Advising Appointment!” button above and login using your Mason Net ID and password.
2) Click the Blue "Get Assistance" Button in the top right corner.
3) Select Academic Advising.
4) Select College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
5) Select Bachelor of Individualized Study, click next.
6) Select preferred advisor from drop down list (click the box and list will appear), click next.
8) Select time and date from available options, click next.
9) Type what you’d like to discuss during your appointment in the comments box.
10) If you’d like to receive a text message reminder 1 hour before your appointment: Select “Send me a text” and add your phone number.
During the COVID-19 Pandemic all appointments will be virtual via phone call or Zoom. The best way to reach us is by email, firstname.lastname@example.org
When we return to campus after the pandemic, you can call 703-993-4556 or stop by the BIS office located on the third floor of the Enterprise Building; we are in suite 300 and you can make appointment there. Assistance with advising matters is available Monday through Friday, during regular business hours.
During peak registration time advisors may not be able to accommodate same day appointments.