1) Click the blue “Schedule Your Advising Appointment!” button above and login using your Mason Net ID and password.
2) Click the Blue "Get Assistance" Button in the top right corner.
3) Select Academic Advising.
4) Select College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
5) Select Bachelor of Individualized Study, click next.
6) Select preferred advisor from drop down list (click the box and list will appear), click next.
8) Select time and date from available options, click next.
9) Type what you’d like to discuss during your appointment in the comments box.
10) If you’d like to receive a text message reminder 1 hour before your appointment: Select “Send me a text” and add your phone number.
You can also call 703-993- 4556 or stop by the BIS office in Enterprise 300 on the 3rd floor of Enterprise Hall to make an appointment. Assistance with advising matters is available Monday through Friday, during regular business hours.
During peak registration time advisors may not be able to accommodate same day appointments.